Police brutality and wrong arreste

Sonto sent a message to Jacques Warren William Julius, Glynnis Breytenbach, Sibongiseni Maxwell Dhlomo, David Dabede Mabuza, Nomsa Josephina Kubheka, Thabile Sylvia Masondo, Mathole Serofo Motshekga, Rosemary Nokuzola Capa, Kathleen Dibolelo Mahlatsi, Nyiko Floyd Shivambu, Leon Amos Schreiber, Mmatlala Grace Boroto, Masefako Clarah Dikgale, Eleanore Rochelle Jacquelene Spies, Siphokuhle Patrein, Ahmed Munzoor Shaik Emam, Annacleta Mathapelo Siwisa, Dumisani Fannie Mthenjane, Michael Bagraim, Aaron Motsoaledi, Phoebe Noxolo Abraham, Wynand Johannes Boshoff, Ntaoleng Patricia Peacock, Steve Swart, Lesiba Ezekiel Molala, Lisa Nkosinathi Mangcu, Hope Papo, Hendrik Christiaan Crafford Krüger, Duma Moses Nkosi, Zizi Kodwa, Jane Seboletswe Mananiso, Mkhuleko Hlengwa, Mosa Steve Chabane, William Mothipa Madisha, Valentia Thokozile Malinga, Willem Frederik Faber, John Jeffery, Thabang Makwetla, Patamedi Ronald Moroatshehla, Sfiso Norbert Buthelezi, Nceba Ephraim Hinana, Vuyolwethu Zungula, Russel Nsikayezwe Cebekhulu, Ashor Sarupen, Faith Muthambi, Bongani Thomas Bongo, Moleboheng Modise-Mpya, Njabulo Bheka Nzuza, Godfrey Phumulo Masualle, Bheki Mathews Hadebe, Phumzile Thelma Van Damme, Gerhardus Willem Koornhof, Sidumo Mbongeni Dlamini, James Robert Bourne Lorimer, Khethamabala Petros Sithole, Maggie Tlou, Mothusi Kenneth Montwedi, Anastasia Motaung, Nontando Nolutshungu, Naledi Nokukhanya Chirwa Mpungose, Mfana Robert Mashego, Dean William Macpherson, Ronald Lamola, Wayne Maxim Thring, Natasha Wendy Anita Mazzone, Mmamoloko Kubayi, Geordin Gwyn Hill-Lewis, Jacqueline Mofokeng, Tlhologelo Collen Malatji, Faiez Jacobs, Zanele Nkomo, Mncedisi Nontsele, Heloise Denner, Bernice Swarts, Khanya Ceza, Werner Horn, Lusizo Sharon Makhubela, Makhoni Maria Ntuli, Kenneth Leonard Jacobs, Thembeka Vuyisile Buyisile Mchunu, Mikateko Golden Mahlaule, Ghaleb Cachalia, Wouter Wynand Wessels, Matodzi Mirriam Ramadwa, Tshoganetso Mpho Adolphina Tongwane, Audrey Sbongile Zuma, Lawrence Edward McDonald, Phindisile Pretty Xaba-Ntshaba, Xolisile Shinars Qayiso, Phillip Matsapole Pogiso Modise, Sophie Suzan Thembekwayo, Grace Kekulu Tseke, Simanga Happy Mbuyane, Fikile Zachariah Majola, Nomalungelo Gina, Zakhele Njabulo Mbhele, Pebane George Moteka, Nthako Sam Matiase, Hlengiwe Octavia Mkhaliphi, Gregory Rudy Krumbock, Boitumelo Elizabeth Moloi, Siphosethu Lindinkosi Ngcobo, Mimmy Gondwe, Narend Singh, Dipuo Peters, Sisisi Tolashe, Alexandra Lilian Amelia Abrahams, Elphas Mfakazeleni Buthelezi, Boyce Makhosonke Maneli, Makoti Sibongile Khawula, Evelyn Rayne Wilson, Henry Andries Shembeni, Darren Bergman, Keitumetse Bridgette Tlhomelang, Christian Themba Msimang, Sakhumzi Stoffels Somyo, Thembekile Richard Majola, Thandiswa Linnen Marawu, Oscar Masarona Mathafa, Baxolile Babongile Nodada, Nkhensani Kate Bilankulu, Makosini Chabangu, Mosebenzi Joseph Zwane, Thandeka Moloko Mbabama, Christopher Howard Mzwakhe Sibisi, Nombuyiselo Gladys Adoons, Sibusiso Nigel Gumede, Timothy Victor Mashele, Princess Faku, Tito Mboweni, Joe Phaahla, Ngwanamakwetle Reneiloe Mashabela, Nomsa Innocencia Tarabella Marchesi, Jacob Boy Mamabolo, Solly Malatsi, Nqabayomzi Lawrence Kwankwa, Mathibe Rebecca Mohlala, Nomasonto Evelyn Motaung, Bantu Holomisa, Carol Mokgadi Phiri, Makhotso Magdeline Sotyu, Matshidiso Melina Gomba, Duduzile Patricia Sibiya, Ebrahim Patel, Brian Sindile Madlingozi, Fikile Andiswa Masiko, Vuyani Pambo, Lizzie Fikelephi Shabalala, Barbara Creecy, Omphile Mankoba Confidence Maotwe, Emma Louise Powell, Laetitia Heloise Arries, Maliyakhe Lymon Shelembe, Mervyn Alexander Dirks, Nomadewuka Nancy Sihlwayi, Beauty Nomvuzo Dlulane, Zwelivelile Mandlesizwe Dalibhunga Mandela, Mohlopi Philemon Mapulane, Thokozani Makhosonke Langa, Mosiuoa Lekota, Thandi Ruth Modise, Nompendulo Thobile Mkhatshwa, Frederik Jacobus Mulder, Mirriam Thenjiwe Kibi, Dion George, Lulama Maxwell Ntshayisa, Désirée Van Der Walt, Veronica Van Dyk, Tidimalo Innocentia Legwase, Isaac Seitlholo, Maidi Dorothy Mabiletsa, Sango Patekile Holomisa, Boitumelo Joyce Maluleke, Pieter Groenewald, Mthokozisi Nkululeko Nxumalo, Bridget Staff Masango, Ernest Thokozani Myeni, Erik Johannes Marais, Mathedi Asnath Molekwa, Benedicta Maria Van Minnen, Sheilla Tembalam Xego, Bekizwe Simon Nkosi, Tshilidzi Thomas Gumbu, Sindi Chikunga, Nolitha Ntobongwana, Manuel Simão Franca De Freitas, Dorris Eunice Mpapane, Hlanganani Siphelele Gumbi, Cilliers Brink, Lindiwe Ntombikayise Mjobo, Rhulani Thembi Siweya, Mbuyiseni Quintin Ndlozi, Dirk Jan Stubbe, Sahlulele Luzipo, Annerie Maria Magdalena Weber, Andrew Whitfield, Ntokozo Khonziwe Fortunate Hlonyana, Samantha Graham-Maré, Desmond Lawrence Moela, Julius Sello Malema, Elsabe Natasha Ntlangwini, Thanduxolo David Khalipha, Marie Elizabeth Sukers, Liezl Linda van der Merwe, Dikgang Mathews Stock, Nazley Khan Sharif, Dikeledi Rosemary Direko, Mary-Ann Lindelwa Dunjwa, Vuyisile Promise Malomane, Noluvuyo Tafeni, Bafuze Sicelo Yabo, Tamarin Breedt, Jerome Joseph Maake, Marubini Lourane Lubengo, Zola Mlenzana, Alice Hlebani Mthembu, Thomas Charles Ravenscroft Walters, Zandile Majozi, Altia Sthembile Hlongo, Machwene Rosina Semenya, Violet Sizani Siwela, Siviwe Gwarube, Mxolisa Simon Sokatsha, Michéle Clarke, Leonard Jones Basson, Gizella Opperman, Madeleine Bertine Hicklin, Patrick Sindane, Yoliswa Nomampondomise Yako, Noko Phineas Masipa, Hannah Shameema Winkler, Elvis Kholwana Siwela, Pam Tshwete, Nhlagongwe Patricia Mahlo, Annette Steyn, Ignatius Michael Groenewald, Cassel Mathale, Albert Mammoga Seabi, Nqabisa Gantsho, Terence Skhumbuzo Mpanza, Beauty Thulani Zibula, Sibusiso Welcome Mdabe, Bongiwe Pricilla Mbinqo-Gigaba, Adrian Christopher Roos, Sarel Jacobus Francois Marais, Gwede Mantashe, Philippus Adriaan Van Staden, Mathews Wolmarans, Washington Tseko Isaac Mafanya, James Selfe, Sibongiseni Ngcobo, John Henry Steenhuisen, Nobuhle Pamela Nkabane, Annelie Lotriet, Ndumiso Capa, Magdalena Duduzile Hlengwa, Simphiwe Gcwele Nomvula Mbatha, Shaun Nigel August, Bheki Cele, Joseph Job McGluwa, Gordon Gcinikhaya Mpumza, Peace Mabe, Cornelius Petrus Mulder, Alfred Tseki, Pieter Mey, Thembisile Angel Khanyile, Lorato Florence Tito-Duba, Makgabo Reginah Mhaule, Mergan Chetty, Thembi Portia Msane, John Hlengani Bilankulu, Nomathemba Hendrietta Maseko-Jele, Nonkosi Queenie Mvana, Fikile Devilliers Xasa, Jabulile Cynthia Nightingale Mkhwanazi, Rosina Ntshetsana Komane, Heinrich Giovanni April, Makgathatso Charlotte Chana Pilane-Majake, Ockert Stefanus Terblanche, Chris Hunsinger, Raesibe Martha Moatshe, Regina Mina Mpontseng Lesoma, Manketsi Mamoabi Emily Tlhape, Kevin John Mileham, Cedric Thomas Frolick, Thandiwe Rosemary Zungu, Mohammed Haniff Hoosen, Bhekizizwe Nivard Luthuli, Elphus Fani Mathebula, Jane Manganye, Supra Obakeng Ramoeletsi Mahumapelo, Rachel Cecilia Adams, Alexandra Jennifer Beukes, Tyotyo Hubert James, Madala Louis David Ntombela, Busisiwe Tshwete, Sibusiso Macdonald Kula, Bhekizizwe Abram Radebe, Claudia Nonhlanhla Ndaba, Annah Gela, Jan Naudé De Villiers, Cheryl Phillips, Robert Alfred Lees, Cameron Mackenzie, Kenneth Morolong, Mandlenkosi Sicelo Mabika, Mangosuthu Gatsha Buthelezi, Qubudile Richard Dyantyi, Ntombovuyo Veronica Mente-Nkuna, Judith Nemadzinga‐Tshabalala and Luyolo Mphithi.

To
Jacques Warren William Julius, Glynnis Breytenbach, Sibongiseni Maxwell Dhlomo, David Dabede Mabuza, Nomsa Josephina Kubheka, Thabile Sylvia Masondo, Mathole Serofo Motshekga, Rosemary Nokuzola Capa, Kathleen Dibolelo Mahlatsi, Nyiko Floyd Shivambu, Leon Amos Schreiber, Mmatlala Grace Boroto, Masefako Clarah Dikgale, Eleanore Rochelle Jacquelene Spies, Siphokuhle Patrein, Ahmed Munzoor Shaik Emam, Annacleta Mathapelo Siwisa, Dumisani Fannie Mthenjane, Michael Bagraim, Aaron Motsoaledi, Phoebe Noxolo Abraham, Wynand Johannes Boshoff, Ntaoleng Patricia Peacock, Steve Swart, Lesiba Ezekiel Molala, Lisa Nkosinathi Mangcu, Hope Papo, Hendrik Christiaan Crafford Krüger, Duma Moses Nkosi, Zizi Kodwa, Jane Seboletswe Mananiso, Mkhuleko Hlengwa, Mosa Steve Chabane, William Mothipa Madisha, Valentia Thokozile Malinga, Willem Frederik Faber, John Jeffery, Thabang Makwetla, Patamedi Ronald Moroatshehla, Sfiso Norbert Buthelezi, Nceba Ephraim Hinana, Vuyolwethu Zungula, Russel Nsikayezwe Cebekhulu, Ashor Sarupen, Faith Muthambi, Bongani Thomas Bongo, Moleboheng Modise-Mpya, Njabulo Bheka Nzuza, Godfrey Phumulo Masualle, Bheki Mathews Hadebe, Phumzile Thelma Van Damme, Gerhardus Willem Koornhof, Sidumo Mbongeni Dlamini, James Robert Bourne Lorimer, Khethamabala Petros Sithole, Maggie Tlou, Mothusi Kenneth Montwedi, Anastasia Motaung, Nontando Nolutshungu, Naledi Nokukhanya Chirwa Mpungose, Mfana Robert Mashego, Dean William Macpherson, Ronald Lamola, Wayne Maxim Thring, Natasha Wendy Anita Mazzone, Mmamoloko Kubayi, Geordin Gwyn Hill-Lewis, Jacqueline Mofokeng, Tlhologelo Collen Malatji, Faiez Jacobs, Zanele Nkomo, Mncedisi Nontsele, Heloise Denner, Bernice Swarts, Khanya Ceza, Werner Horn, Lusizo Sharon Makhubela, Makhoni Maria Ntuli, Kenneth Leonard Jacobs, Thembeka Vuyisile Buyisile Mchunu, Mikateko Golden Mahlaule, Ghaleb Cachalia, Wouter Wynand Wessels, Matodzi Mirriam Ramadwa, Tshoganetso Mpho Adolphina Tongwane, Audrey Sbongile Zuma, Lawrence Edward McDonald, Phindisile Pretty Xaba-Ntshaba, Xolisile Shinars Qayiso, Phillip Matsapole Pogiso Modise, Sophie Suzan Thembekwayo, Grace Kekulu Tseke, Simanga Happy Mbuyane, Fikile Zachariah Majola, Nomalungelo Gina, Zakhele Njabulo Mbhele, Pebane George Moteka, Nthako Sam Matiase, Hlengiwe Octavia Mkhaliphi, Gregory Rudy Krumbock, Boitumelo Elizabeth Moloi, Siphosethu Lindinkosi Ngcobo, Mimmy Gondwe, Narend Singh, Dipuo Peters, Sisisi Tolashe, Alexandra Lilian Amelia Abrahams, Elphas Mfakazeleni Buthelezi, Boyce Makhosonke Maneli, Makoti Sibongile Khawula, Evelyn Rayne Wilson, Henry Andries Shembeni, Darren Bergman, Keitumetse Bridgette Tlhomelang, Christian Themba Msimang, Sakhumzi Stoffels Somyo, Thembekile Richard Majola, Thandiswa Linnen Marawu, Oscar Masarona Mathafa, Baxolile Babongile Nodada, Nkhensani Kate Bilankulu, Makosini Chabangu, Mosebenzi Joseph Zwane, Thandeka Moloko Mbabama, Christopher Howard Mzwakhe Sibisi, Nombuyiselo Gladys Adoons, Sibusiso Nigel Gumede, Timothy Victor Mashele, Princess Faku, Tito Mboweni, Joe Phaahla, Ngwanamakwetle Reneiloe Mashabela, Nomsa Innocencia Tarabella Marchesi, Jacob Boy Mamabolo, Solly Malatsi, Nqabayomzi Lawrence Kwankwa, Mathibe Rebecca Mohlala, Nomasonto Evelyn Motaung, Bantu Holomisa, Carol Mokgadi Phiri, Makhotso Magdeline Sotyu, Matshidiso Melina Gomba, Duduzile Patricia Sibiya, Ebrahim Patel, Brian Sindile Madlingozi, Fikile Andiswa Masiko, Vuyani Pambo, Lizzie Fikelephi Shabalala, Barbara Creecy, Omphile Mankoba Confidence Maotwe, Emma Louise Powell, Laetitia Heloise Arries, Maliyakhe Lymon Shelembe, Mervyn Alexander Dirks, Nomadewuka Nancy Sihlwayi, Beauty Nomvuzo Dlulane, Zwelivelile Mandlesizwe Dalibhunga Mandela, Mohlopi Philemon Mapulane, Thokozani Makhosonke Langa, Mosiuoa Lekota, Thandi Ruth Modise, Nompendulo Thobile Mkhatshwa, Frederik Jacobus Mulder, Mirriam Thenjiwe Kibi, Dion George, Lulama Maxwell Ntshayisa, Désirée Van Der Walt, Veronica Van Dyk, Tidimalo Innocentia Legwase, Isaac Seitlholo, Maidi Dorothy Mabiletsa, Sango Patekile Holomisa, Boitumelo Joyce Maluleke, Pieter Groenewald, Mthokozisi Nkululeko Nxumalo, Bridget Staff Masango, Ernest Thokozani Myeni, Erik Johannes Marais, Mathedi Asnath Molekwa, Benedicta Maria Van Minnen, Sheilla Tembalam Xego, Bekizwe Simon Nkosi, Tshilidzi Thomas Gumbu, Sindi Chikunga, Nolitha Ntobongwana, Manuel Simão Franca De Freitas, Dorris Eunice Mpapane, Hlanganani Siphelele Gumbi, Cilliers Brink, Lindiwe Ntombikayise Mjobo, Rhulani Thembi Siweya, Mbuyiseni Quintin Ndlozi, Dirk Jan Stubbe, Sahlulele Luzipo, Annerie Maria Magdalena Weber, Andrew Whitfield, Ntokozo Khonziwe Fortunate Hlonyana, Samantha Graham-Maré, Desmond Lawrence Moela, Julius Sello Malema, Elsabe Natasha Ntlangwini, Thanduxolo David Khalipha, Marie Elizabeth Sukers, Liezl Linda van der Merwe, Dikgang Mathews Stock, Nazley Khan Sharif, Dikeledi Rosemary Direko, Mary-Ann Lindelwa Dunjwa, Vuyisile Promise Malomane, Noluvuyo Tafeni, Bafuze Sicelo Yabo, Tamarin Breedt, Jerome Joseph Maake, Marubini Lourane Lubengo, Zola Mlenzana, Alice Hlebani Mthembu, Thomas Charles Ravenscroft Walters, Zandile Majozi, Altia Sthembile Hlongo, Machwene Rosina Semenya, Violet Sizani Siwela, Siviwe Gwarube, Mxolisa Simon Sokatsha, Michéle Clarke, Leonard Jones Basson, Gizella Opperman, Madeleine Bertine Hicklin, Patrick Sindane, Yoliswa Nomampondomise Yako, Noko Phineas Masipa, Hannah Shameema Winkler, Elvis Kholwana Siwela, Pam Tshwete, Nhlagongwe Patricia Mahlo, Annette Steyn, Ignatius Michael Groenewald, Cassel Mathale, Albert Mammoga Seabi, Nqabisa Gantsho, Terence Skhumbuzo Mpanza, Beauty Thulani Zibula, Sibusiso Welcome Mdabe, Bongiwe Pricilla Mbinqo-Gigaba, Adrian Christopher Roos, Sarel Jacobus Francois Marais, Gwede Mantashe, Philippus Adriaan Van Staden, Mathews Wolmarans, Washington Tseko Isaac Mafanya, James Selfe, Sibongiseni Ngcobo, John Henry Steenhuisen, Nobuhle Pamela Nkabane, Annelie Lotriet, Ndumiso Capa, Magdalena Duduzile Hlengwa, Simphiwe Gcwele Nomvula Mbatha, Shaun Nigel August, Bheki Cele, Joseph Job McGluwa, Gordon Gcinikhaya Mpumza, Peace Mabe, Cornelius Petrus Mulder, Alfred Tseki, Pieter Mey, Thembisile Angel Khanyile, Lorato Florence Tito-Duba, Makgabo Reginah Mhaule, Mergan Chetty, Thembi Portia Msane, John Hlengani Bilankulu, Nomathemba Hendrietta Maseko-Jele, Nonkosi Queenie Mvana, Fikile Devilliers Xasa, Jabulile Cynthia Nightingale Mkhwanazi, Rosina Ntshetsana Komane, Heinrich Giovanni April, Makgathatso Charlotte Chana Pilane-Majake, Ockert Stefanus Terblanche, Chris Hunsinger, Raesibe Martha Moatshe, Regina Mina Mpontseng Lesoma, Manketsi Mamoabi Emily Tlhape, Kevin John Mileham, Cedric Thomas Frolick, Thandiwe Rosemary Zungu, Mohammed Haniff Hoosen, Bhekizizwe Nivard Luthuli, Elphus Fani Mathebula, Jane Manganye, Supra Obakeng Ramoeletsi Mahumapelo, Rachel Cecilia Adams, Alexandra Jennifer Beukes, Tyotyo Hubert James, Madala Louis David Ntombela, Busisiwe Tshwete, Sibusiso Macdonald Kula, Bhekizizwe Abram Radebe, Claudia Nonhlanhla Ndaba, Annah Gela, Jan Naudé De Villiers, Cheryl Phillips, Robert Alfred Lees, Cameron Mackenzie, Kenneth Morolong, Mandlenkosi Sicelo Mabika, Mangosuthu Gatsha Buthelezi, Qubudile Richard Dyantyi, Ntombovuyo Veronica Mente-Nkuna, Judith Nemadzinga‐Tshabalala, Luyolo Mphithi
From
Sonto
Subject
Police brutality and wrong arreste
Date
March 13, 2021, 1:14 a.m.
Good day people of assembly

I wrote this massage to you regarding the case of fake traffic in cape Town nyanga police station where I was abused by the members of the police reason for me now to handle this matter like this I went to the case in nyanga against officer Mbombo about his action I never get joy I also went to the IPID in parow they also tell me about case no which I never received I wrote letter to the minister of police (bhekicele) 2019 which he fail to respond on that Matter regarding the video footage was taken I. Nyanga police station then they send it to media and that video I was tortured by police then they send me to prison. There after when I went to prison for 1Full week they never send to the hospital about there damages like injuries and I have stretches at my body of which I never born like that all in on am letting the minister now again am claimingR 2.7 billion I got valid reason because the members of the police finish my career although am still working now check here when the state withdraw my case they (city of cape Town) put me on uniform again which is am on risk..... Tell me now when I proceed with my duties stopping car you going to shout me because you have that scenario of fake traffic cop which on YouTube, facebook and I am currently victimized at work motorists civilian. I need answers to the president and minister of police bheki cele with in 48 hours I know the process I know where to go i also did copy in my felo fighters shivambu, and hlengiwe and to my role model mbuyiseni dlozi

REGARDING
SONTO MBUNGA
19951123
0678082320
From
Washington Tseko Isaac Mafanya,
Date
March 17, 2021, 2:46 p.m.
Greeting Mrs/Miss Sonto.I have received your letter of complaint and
regrettably i don't understand certain aspects of your letter. May you
please
ask for help to clarify and put your matter in a coherent manner.PLS
put it in a manner that is simplified
From
Glynnis Breytenbach,
Date
March 17, 2021, 3:16 p.m.
Good afternoon, I have forwarded your email to Mr Andrew Whitfield MP, the
DA Shadow Minister of Police. This falls within his portfolio.

Regards

G

Glynnis Breytenbach MP
Shadow Minister of Justice and Constitutional Development
Chairperson Federal Legal Commission Democratic Alliance
Constituency Head : Pretoria
Moot
Cell: 0763067850
From
Samantha Graham-Maré,
Date
March 17, 2021, 3:31 p.m.
Good day, Sonto,

I am terribly sorry for your suffering and pain.

Unfortunately, I am not ordinarily resident in the City of Cape Town as I am an Eastern Cape Member. In addition, your case does not fall within my Portfolio, which is Public Works and Infrastructure.

It appears from your email that you have already made contact with members of your Party, so I am hopeful that those Members will be in a position to assist you. Should you feel that you need to engage further, I would suggest that you petition the Portfolio Committee on Police.

I wish you well in your endeavours.

Kind regards,
Samantha Graham-Mare
From
Alfred Tseki,
Date
March 17, 2021, 10:09 p.m.
Hi Ms Sonto

Please communicate with Ms Doemat-Peterson as Chairperson of the Committee

Regards
M Tseki
From
Nomathemba Hendrietta Maseko-Jele,
Date
March 21, 2021, 9:04 a.m.
Good morning

Your complaint is noted but can you please send to Police Portfolio committee and they will give its attention it deserves.

Regards
From
Ockert Stefanus Terblanche,
Date
March 30, 2021, 10:34 a.m.
Dear Sir

Your email dated 17 March 2021 is acknowledged.

Our Deputy Shadow Minister of Police has referred your complaint to Colonel Kevin Steyn
Parliamentary Liaison: Strategic Management. SA Police Service Head Office for their Investigation.

Colonel Steyn has requested the National Inspectorate to investigate and provide feedback.

On receipt of the findings, we will revert to you.

Kind regards





Begin forwarded message:

From: Sonto <south-africa-<mailto:south-africa->>
Subject: Police brutality and wrong arreste
Date: 17 March 2021 at 13:48:52 SAST
To: <mailto:>

Dear Ockert Stefanus Terblanche

Sonto has sent you the following message via People's Assembly (https://u2593534.ct.sendgrid.net/ls/click?upn=MONpeGXgClPosasROx0aJBJX15S-2Bmx9cs7RyOKRaib-2FlXRciq0r4ycerxdxOtudJ8H3Y_BK1Jhg24fPM39x8Oxge9jkUcRJQuVNV41KytN-2FqqTShqGqTb3-2Fo55OXwfI0eY4m6e3AkdZTsk5k1Mg8aP17sRKpMainEz-2FhF56oqJUCgiFgSHX7TUp335qZfhWrL38bzWB5SDLfWh27bK2aTt0DVQUCSBSqwgAPC-2B4tWMU0tcMCiG8OmP1Pnd-2F4WzG-2F26U3IGb1QYD9HyctOTNN-2FrJs3BI50Mjs2Ecdy-2BsCOH87hJzg-3D


Good day people of assembly

I wrote this massage to you regarding the case of fake traffic in
cape Town nyanga police station where I was abused by the members
of the police reason for me now to handle this matter like this I
went to the case in nyanga against officer Mbombo about his action
I never get joy I also went to the IPID in parow they also tell me
about case no which I never received I wrote letter to the
minister of police (bhekicele) 2019 which he fail to respond on
that Matter regarding the video footage was taken I. Nyanga police
station then they send it to media and that video I was tortured
by police then they send me to prison. There after when I went
to prison for 1Full week they never send to the hospital about
there damages like injuries and I have stretches at my body of
which I never born like that all in on am letting the minister now
again am claimingR 2.7 billion I got valid reason because the
members of the police finish my career although am still working
now check here when the state withdraw my case they (city of cape
Town) put me on uniform again which is am on risk..... Tell me now
when I proceed with my duties stopping car you going to shout me
because you have that scenario of fake traffic cop which on
YouTube, facebook and I am currently victimized at work motorists
civilian. I need answers to the president and minister of police
bheki cele with in 48 hours I know the process I know where to go
i also did copy in my felo fighters shivambu, and hlengiwe and to
my role model mbuyiseni dlozi

REGARDING
SONTO MBUNGA
19951123
0678082320


You should respond to Sonto by replying to this email.

** IMPORTANT ** Note that, as well as being sent to Sonto, your response will be published on the People's Assembly website, where it will be public and visible to anyone.

If there’s a better email address for you, please let us know at <mailto:>, where we’ll also be happy to answer any questions or problems.



Marilyn Quarrie
PA to the Caucus Chairpersons and Whippery
Parliamentary Operations

M 079 535 6069
T 021 403 3161

[cid:SignatureSliced-WebIcon_bb89fcf9-1465-4aa0-b8a3-5bb4d6fcfd66.png]<https://www.da.org.za/> [cid:SignatureSliced-FBIcon_abd2f24e-4e46-43fb-8f93-c19fef114c67.png] <https://www.facebook.com/DemocraticAlliance/> [cid:SignatureSliced-TwitterIcon_8fa0168a-f14a-4ee0-a0ed-47779872555a.png] <https://twitter.com/Our_DA?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor> [cid:SignatureSliced-IGIcon_aff0fe5d-2bc5-420b-8589-d5bc004d4152.png] <https://www.instagram.com/our_da/?hl=en>
P.O. Box 1475, Cape Town, 8000
<https://www.da.org.za/><https://www.da.org.za/><https://www.teamonesouthafrica.co.za/><https://check.da.org.za/><https://www.teamonesouthafrica.co.za/><https://manifesto.da.org.za/><https://manifesto.da.org.za/><https://www.stopthenhi.co.za/><https://protectpropertyrights.co.za/><https://www.da.org.za/defeatingcoronavirus><https://www.da.org.za/parliamentary-review-2020>[cid:Signature_DA_af294cfd-e2d7-4931-9897-fec0ba1404a7.png]<https://check.da.org.za/><https://www.da.org.za/>
From
Sarel Jacobus Francois Marais
Date
June 3, 2021, 1:50 p.m.
Dear Sir

Our Deputy Shadow Minister of Police has tried on numerous occasions to call you regarding your complaint but the calls are not answered.

Please provide us with an alternative number on which he may call you

Kind regards

Marilyn



Marilyn Quarrie
PA to the Caucus Chairpersons and Whippery
Parliamentary Operations

M 079 535 6069
T 021 403 3161

[cid:SignatureSliced-WebIcon_bb89fcf9-1465-4aa0-b8a3-5bb4d6fcfd66.png]<https://www.da.org.za/> [cid:SignatureSliced-FBIcon_abd2f24e-4e46-43fb-8f93-c19fef114c67.png] <https://www.facebook.com/DemocraticAlliance/> [cid:SignatureSliced-TwitterIcon_8fa0168a-f14a-4ee0-a0ed-47779872555a.png] <https://twitter.com/Our_DA?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor> [cid:SignatureSliced-IGIcon_aff0fe5d-2bc5-420b-8589-d5bc004d4152.png] <https://www.instagram.com/our_da/?hl=en>
P.O. Box 1475, Cape Town, 8000
<https://www.da.org.za/><https://www.da.org.za/><https://www.teamonesouthafrica.co.za/><https://check.da.org.za/><https://www.teamonesouthafrica.co.za/><https://manifesto.da.org.za/><https://manifesto.da.org.za/><https://www.stopthenhi.co.za/><https://protectpropertyrights.co.za/><https://www.da.org.za/defeatingcoronavirus><https://www.da.org.za/parliamentary-review-2020>[cid:Signature_DA_f1df4722-38f4-4baf-86f2-6afd0b285aea.png]<https://check.da.org.za/><https://www.da.org.za/>
-------- Original message --------
From: Sonto <south-africa-<mailto:south-africa->>
Date: 2021/03/17 13:49 (GMT+02:00)
To: <mailto:>
Subject: Police brutality and wrong arreste

Dear Sarel Jacobus Francois Marais

Sonto has sent you the following message via People's Assembly (https://u2593534.ct.sendgrid.net/ls/click?upn=MONpeGXgClPosasROx0aJBJX15S-2Bmx9cs7RyOKRaib-2FlXRciq0r4ycerxdxOtudJAaif_N2cF-2BrvUJt9g1d3T9-2Bw2LW4BqGLUoUyZ0e5ShPRXJPE1Xak5fjrlVfI6RDZaqF-2FgJWUas-2FAPRX6esPwxJkTFowfgCmSedr6cWv1C-2FrIRSrXxbKrGDIl9uepPZ6mfYBVyyXh6z3RP03DH-2FsMQlggvvnzSgEHqf1-2BI23nx1KkNTGC1wnSuNCLWF7cnBJ-2FAvGPUUySgvZXPHAplOcyuNQFoHQBEzzMD1hice0Hep1-2BlUXc-3D


Good day people of assembly

I wrote this massage to you regarding the case of fake traffic in
cape Town nyanga police station where I was abused by the members
of the police reason for me now to handle this matter like this I
went to the case in nyanga against officer Mbombo about his action
I never get joy I also went to the IPID in parow they also tell me
about case no which I never received I wrote letter to the
minister of police (bhekicele) 2019 which he fail to respond on
that Matter regarding the video footage was taken I. Nyanga police
station then they send it to media and that video I was tortured
by police then they send me to prison. There after when I went
to prison for 1Full week they never send to the hospital about
there damages like injuries and I have stretches at my body of
which I never born like that all in on am letting the minister now
again am claimingR 2.7 billion I got valid reason because the
members of the police finish my career although am still working
now check here when the state withdraw my case they (city of cape
Town) put me on uniform again which is am on risk..... Tell me now
when I proceed with my duties stopping car you going to shout me
because you have that scenario of fake traffic cop which on
YouTube, facebook and I am currently victimized at work motorists
civilian. I need answers to the president and minister of police
bheki cele with in 48 hours I know the process I know where to go
i also did copy in my felo fighters shivambu, and hlengiwe and to
my role model mbuyiseni dlozi

REGARDING
SONTO MBUNGA
19951123
0678082320<tel:0678082320>


You should respond to Sonto by replying to this email.

** IMPORTANT ** Note that, as well as being sent to Sonto, your response will be published on the People's Assembly website, where it will be public and visible to anyone.

If there’s a better email address for you, please let us know at <mailto:>, where we’ll also be happy to answer any questions or problems.

This e-mail and any attachments thereto are strictly confidential and are intended solely for the use of the addressee. Should you not be the intended addressee, please delete this e-mail message immediately. While care is taken in preparing this document, no representation, warranty or undertaking (expressly or implied) is given and no responsibility nor liability is accepted by the SAPS as to the accuracy of the information contained herein, that the email is free of viruses, or for any damages that may occur from receiving or opening this email.